ghaqua offline

    • 43

      Visualizações

    • ghaqua 1 semana, 1 dia atrás

      Our History
      RICH UNION, founded in 2009, is a professional company integrating environmental protection, degradable string tag product processing and string tag production equipment and production technology training output. The factory covers an area of 3,000 square meters with 40 workers. There are 30 efficient production lines, with a daily output of up to 2 million. String tag products were tested by SGS-TUV-RoHs-DIN. The company has advanced production equipment, strong technical force, complete testing means and sound quality management system. The company is based on scientific and technological innovation and environmental protection.
      We take “honesty as the first principle” to serve you, and help you to do all kinds of related work in the suspended granule market, all of which are to help you achieve “success”.
      Our Factory
      Rich Union is a professional company integrating environmental protection, degradable hang tag string, plastic products processing and full range of production equipment and production technology training output.
      Let’s not waste it! 100% of all the material that would be discarded we use, 75% we use to produce new seals, and the other 25% we go to a company that specializes in Intelligent Waste Management. Learn more about RICH UNION through the link.
      Our Product
      Environmental protection hang tag, Metal string tag, Degradable string lock tag, hang string tag Full Set of Production Equipment.
      Product Application
      For clothing, bags, shoes accessories, etc.
      Our Certificate
      SGS-TUV-RoHs-DIN
      Production Equipment
      Our factory has 40 rich union injection moulding machines, 30 rich union manipulators robot and 20 auxiliary machines.
      Production Market
      Over 200 million products are sold in Europe, America, Southeast Asia and the Middle East every year.Custom Recyclable Hang Tag String
      website:http://www.richunion-tag.com/

    Woodlaw Baquetas
    Registrar nova conta
    Redefinir Senha